1. Snow Artist Simon Beck walks for hours in freezing conditions to create amazing art.
2. Most pieces only last for a few days due to the mountain winds.
3. Each piece, when viewed from different angles produce different effects!
4. Each piece can take up to 10 hours to create.
5. “The mountains improve the artwork,” he says. “And the artwork improves the mountains.”
6. When the sun is at its highest peak, Simon takes a photo of his creations.
7. Simon started in 2004 due to his initial love of orienteering.
8. He hopes to produce a coffee book of his art & “sell a million”.
9. Most of the creations take place in the ski resort of Les Arcs where Simon owns an apartment.
10. Designs are chosen from the world of geometry or “crop circles”.
11. You can view more of his work on his Facebook page.